– Tax Day Bites! promotion includes online essay contest for $100 gift card –
April 2, 2010 (Atlanta) – We all know how stressful Tax Day is, so Cinnabon is once again showing Guests that Tax Day Bites! On Thursday, April 15th from 6 pm to 8 pm at participating U.S. mall-based bakeries, Cinnabon is giving away free bite-sized portions of its new, delicious cupcakes.*
“At Cinnabon, we believe that Life Needs Frosting,” said Gary Bales, Cinnabon president. “Everyone deserves to splurge every once in awhile, so we’d love to be the frosting on our Guests’ day – particularly on days as painful as Tax Day. We’re also excited about featuring something new to enjoy – Cinnabon cupcakes.”
Bite-sized cupcake flavors available for taking a bite out of Tax Day include:
– Cinnacake Classic: A tribute to Cinnabon’s world-famous Classic Roll – moist, vanilla cake infused with Cinnabon’s Makara Cinnamon, topped with our signature cream cheese frosting and Makara Cinnamon
– Chocolate Passion: Moist, decadent chocolate cake topped with rich, chocolate buttercream frosting
– Vanilla Bliss: Moist, divinely vanilla cake topped with luscious, vanilla buttercream frosting
– 24-Carrot Cake: Moist, perfectly-spiced carrot cake with a hint of pineapple and coconut, topped with Cinnabon’s signature cream cheese frosting and orange sugar sprinkles
As part of the promotion, Guests can enter the brand’s online essay contest now through April 15 th for the chance to win a $100 gift card. In 500 words or less, participants should explain why their life needs Cinnabon frosting. Visit www.cinnabon.com to enter the contest and read the official rules.
*While supplies last. Limit one offer (two bite-sized cupcakes) per Guest during the day of the promotion. Counts may vary by bakery. Valid only at participating U.S. mall-based bakeries. Not valid at airports or travel plazas. No purchase necessary. No cash value.